Podium 4 Sport has joined with Sport NI, and the Ulster Sports Academy at Jordanstown to develop and present a series of 5 unmissable workshops aimed at coaches of all levels for all sports.
We've gathered together top experts to deliver the workshops in 4 key coaching
areas; Sports Nutrition & Hydration, Sports Psychology, Strength & Conditioning and Sport Injury. Finally we have a workshop to help improve the promotion of your club, including media coverage, sponsorship and online marketing.
The format will be aimed at providing leading edge, but practical, tips on a range of critical topics. We’ll blow away some of those old wives tales and myths – so prepare to have your eyes opened. You’ll get real practical advice on topics such as…
- Food & Drink: what, when, how much and what do they do?
- Dealing with big match nerves, loss of form, motivation.
- Typical injuries: how they happen, how to prevent, recovery.
- How to get: speed, power, agility, endurance, warming up/down.
- Securing sponsors, promoting your club via media & website.
University of Ulster, Jordanstown - High Performance Centre
Wednesday evenings, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
5 consecutive weeks commencing 28 May 2020
1. Nutrition/hydration: Wednesday 28 May 2020
2. Sports Psychology: Wednesday 4 June 2020
3. Fitness & conditioning: Wednesday 11 June 2020
4. Sports Injury: Wednesday 18 June 2020
5. Sponsorship/promotion: Wednesday 25 June 2020
For more information, and to register, visit www.podium4sport.com/breakthrough